Saturday 21 January 2012

Hypoallergenic Toilet Paper

So, in my research into this whole 'vaginitis' conundrum, I've discovered a bit of a break through! It could be.................. the Toilet Paper!!! I read a study that suggests an allergy to toilet paper (or to an ingredient that they put it the toilet paper ie. fragrance, chemicals, etc.) could be what's making those girl parts itch. But honestly, where's one to find hypoallergenic toilet paper? Perhaps in a health food store or organic store or something? I have yet to go looking, but if I find anything, I'll let y'all know. In the meantime though, there is something you can do that could help curb your itching. Instead of wiping your vagina after you pee, try 'dabbing' it, lightly, so that you transfer as little as the toilet paper onto your body as possible. Now, it may not be the toilet paper that is the culprit for the itchiness, but, it can't hurt to start ruling things out, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment