Tuesday 6 September 2011

Birth Control & Boys

I have a question: why are girls the ones who are normally solely responsible for using birth control? Yes, I know, there is such a thing as condoms, and it usually is the guy's responsibility to wrap his willy in one of those, but seriously, do many guys even use condoms anymore? I think maybe there should be a birth control designed for guys to have to remember to take each and every day at the same time. And yes, I know, this puts us girls in less control over our bodies and whether or not we're going to get pregnant. But I mean if you're in a committed relationship with a guy you can trust will take a pill every day, why can't something be designed that makes his sperm count less or makes it more difficult for a fertilized ovum to attach to our uterine wall? Or jack him full of hormones, see how he likes it and how bitchy he becomes. Maybe we could just trick boys so that they start shootin' blanks. So girls, get your man into a hot tub and give him a 2 litre bottle of Mountain Dew. That'll teach 'em and make us not have to be the responsible ones in the relationship. My apologies, I am a little angry today... at boys! I'm still turning my anger into something constructive though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment