Sunday 4 September 2011

Pee After Sex

Seriously girls (and boys), let me give you a word of advice. Go pee after you have sex. This may prevent the occurrence of a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) because when you pee you are able to remove many of the icky little organisms (bacteria) present your urethra that may cause a UTI. But, I also caution you that peeing after sex DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT prevent any sort of STI's (STD's for those of you who are still living in the stone age... I still don't understand why they had to change that...) or a pregnancy. Use a condom and/or birth control to prevent pregnancy and STI's, and pee after sex to prevent UTI's. You could make that into a little poem or a song, so that you never forget. That's all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment